Woodworking and Stained Glass
The fine details of a building are what make it unique and picturesque – custom windows, doors, stained glass, louvers, cornices, trim, baseboard and paint. These building elements are very ornate and require a great deal of time and patience to design and turn out a finished product that meets our highest standards of quality and workmanship.
Where a building may have been neglected and requires major repairs, removal and replication of certain building elements may be required. Our company has worked with clients and consultants to design, replicate, restore and rebuild the damaged portion of a building.
Our services include:
- Maintenance plan and inspection
- Ongoing maintenance to cost-effectively preserve and protect architectural features
- In-house stained glass and lead-setting shop to design and install new stained glass or restore old stained glass
- Wood consolidation, repairs and painting
- Preserving exterior wood cornices and bell tower louvers in kiln-dried exotic wood species
- After restoration, covering or wrapping all exposed wood in copper to lower the maintenance factor
- Removal and reinstallation of sealants and caulking
- Designing, replicating, building and repairing doors, windows, cornices, louvers and moldings